If you know you’re meant to serve more people, let’s get you identifying the purpose of your story and craft your formula for success.
Throughout my career, I often thought “What if there is NO one formula for success across the board like they say there is? What if each person has or more like are encoded by their own formula?” My distinction around this was very clear; what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another. So I took it one step further and developed a system that reveals why being successful is more about a set of values or attributes, which make one feel successful from the inside out and let’s face it, if you don’t feel successful, you’re not, no matter what your life looks like or what anyone tells you.
I’d go as far to say that the majority of the things you want to accomplish in life can be accomplished — if it weren’t for your Limiting Core Belief, which is either the fear of failure or the fear of success and the powerful feelings that are connected to this belief. Your first step forward is to identify your Limiting Core Belief.
Is it the Fear Of Failure or the Fear Of Success?
A limiting core belief is a problem, not because it’s hard to change, but because it can be hard to catch. Unfortunately, your limiting core belief is unconscious and unquestioned and has become a part of your natural day-to-day life, which makes it very hard to find. Other people’s limiting belief can be easy to spot because you’re on the outside looking in, but your own often remain hidden from you. Maybe something happened to you when you were young, such as a painful and significant childhood experience, which has affected your thinking, your confidence or self-worth. Resulting in many years of thoughts and feelings forming strong connective pathways in your brains.
Good news is when you correct and transform this old pattern of thinking
- You will be able to do things you never thought possible.
- You will be bold, but calm and keen to grow beyond the norm.
- You will find passion in life and seize appropriate opportunities.
To correct and transform your Limiting Core Belief, you first need to get to the root that caused it.
This doesn’t necessarily mean you need years of therapy. You don’t have to explore every dimension of your childhood or your relationships.
But you do need to do two things:
- FIRST – You need to isolate your Limiting Core Belief. Start with the one that really interferes with your growth. For me, it was “fear of failure”, which was the driver that formed every other limiting belief down the track. What’s yours? You don’t feel good enough? You don’t make enough money? You’re not smart? You aren’t lovable?
- SECOND – Then you start the Correcting and Transforming Process using the Living Attributes Typology. You might feel a certain way about yourself, but that doesn’t make it true forever. And even if there was some truth in the original belief and feelings, you can acknowledge the pain, the lessons and the gifts that have brought you this point in your transformation.
If you’d like to be the master over your Limiting Core Belief and want to find a new sense of self that is empowered by Your Formula For Success, this may be exactly the seminar you are looking for.
ALSO INCLUDES – Identifying what your four main Archetypes are by using the Living Attributes Typology.
TWO- DAY Seminar
ELIZABETH ELLAMES – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me if you would like to attend this seminar